515 Sudderth Drive
Ruidoso, NM 88345
Swimming Pool: 575-257-2795
Parks & Rec Office: 575-257-5030
2017 Season & Pool Hours
May 27, 2017 through August 6, 2017
Open 11:00 am to 4:45 pm daily
Swim Only: $4
Swim and Slide: $8
There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
Prices include tax.
- Individual/Swim Only: $60 (+ tax)
- Individual/Swim and Slide $90.00 (+ tax)
- Family/Swim $135.00 (+ tax)
- Family/Swim and Slide $210.00 (+ tax)
- Family passes MUST be for immediate family members only. An additional $20 shall be charged for more than five persons on a family pass.
Private Pool Parties
- $200.00 (+ tax) for up to 40 people
- Each additional person $5 (up to 60 people total).
- Pool is available 7 days a week from 6:00 pm to 8:00 PM for rental.
- Fee includes lifeguards and use of the slide.
Prices include tax. Register Now!
Water Babies $20.00 (+ tax) 1-4 years old: Parent participation required, develop comfort in the water, float with assistance, kick, reach, and pull, climb of of water without assistance.
Beginners $40.00 (+ tax) 5 & 6 year olds: Learn to submerge face, blow bubbles, float with assistance.
Beginners 2 $40.00 (+ tax) 7 years and older: Glide with face in water for 3 seconds, float with no assiatance, jump from pool side, and working on front and back crawl.
Advanced Beginners $40.00 (+ tax) Must have completed beginners: Can swim length of pool comfortably, develop confindence in strokes and other aquatic skills.
Intermediate $40.00 (+ tax) Must have completed beginners and advanced beginners: Stroke refinement, improve swimming skills and proficiency.
Guard Start $40.00 (+ tax): Provides a foundation of lifeguarding and life skills, prevention of aquatic accidents, fitness & swimming skills, emergency response, and professionalism as a lifeguard.
Swim lessons last two weeks, Monday - Thursday. This allows Friday for any possible rain make-up days. The final Thursday of swim lessons is considered a "Fun Day" for the kids to use the skills they have just learned while going down the slide, scaling the climbing wall and just having fun!